Superiority of laser marking machineBecause of its special working principle, the laser marking machine has many advantages compared with the traditional marking methods, such as transfer printing, spraying code, electrocorrosion, etc.
1) non-contact processing
The marking can be printed on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking.
2) wide application of materials
It can be printed on metal, plastic, ceramics, glass, paper, leather and other materials with different hardness.
3) it can be integrated with other devices on the production line to improve the automation level of the production line.
4) the marking is clear, durable, beautiful, and can effectively prevent counterfeit.
5) long service life and no pollution.
6) low operating cost
The marking speed is fast and the marking is formed at one time, with low energy consumption and low running cost.
Although the equipment investment of laser marking machine is larger than that of traditional marking equipment, but from the operating cost, the use of laser marking machine is much lower.
(1) Marking of plastic-encapsulated transistors: the marking machine operates at a speed of 10/sec. If the depreciation of the equipment is calculated in 5 years, the marking cost is 0.00048 yuan/piece. If the use of pad printing machine, its comprehensive operation cost is about 0.002 yuan per unit, or even higher.
(2) Bearing surface marking: If the bearing is typed in three parts, a total of 18 4 characters, using galvanometer marking machine, the service life of krypton lamp tube is 700 hours, then the overall cost of marking each bearing is 0.00915 yuan. The cost of etching etching is about 0.015 yuan per unit. Based on the annual output of 4 million sets of bearings, only one mark is applied, and at least 1 years will reduce the cost by about 65 thousand yuan.
7) high efficiency.
The laser beam under computer control can move at a high speed (up to 5-7 m/s), and the marking process can be completed in seconds. The printing of 1 standard computer keyboards can be completed in 12 seconds. The laser marking system is equipped with a computer control system, which can be flexibly coordinated with the high-speed pipeline.
8) fast development speed
Because of the combination of laser technology and computer technology, as long as the user programmed on the computer can achieve laser printing output, and can change the printing design at any time, fundamentally replacing the traditional mold manufacturing process, to shorten the product upgrade cycle and flexible production provides a convenient tool.
9) high machining accuracy.
The laser can act on the surface of the material with very fine beams, and the maximum line width can reach 0.05mm. It creates a wide application space for precision machining and anti-counterfeiting functions.
Laser marking can meet the needs of printing large amounts of data on very small plastic parts. For example, two-dimensional barcodes that require more precision and sharpness can be printed, and are more competitive in the market than embossing or jet marking.
10) low maintenance cost
Laser marking is non-contact marking, unlike stencil marking process has a limited service life, the maintenance cost in batch processing is extremely low.
11) environmental protection
Laser marking is non-contact marking, saving energy, compared with corrosion method, avoiding chemical pollution; compared with mechanical marking, it can also reduce noise pollution.